2017 Advanced Placement Exams

AP US History students with their bulletins for the AP exams.

Victoria Winter, Managing Editor

May 1st officially begins this years two week period of Advanced Placement exams. Each student enrolled in an Advanced Placement class was sent home with the 2016-2017 Bulletin for AP Students and Parents last week with the schedule for each exam on the back.

The regular exam price per exam is $95 while students in the free or reduced-price lunch program pay a lower price of $53 per exam. Payment for exams are due by Friday, January 27, 2017.

The exams offered at North Providence High School are: Chemistry, Psychology, Computer Science, Physics 1, Spanish Language & Culture, English Literature & Comprehension, US History, Biology, Music Theory, Calculus AB, English Language & Comprehension, and European History.

On May 1st, the Chemistry exam will be offered in the morning at 8 a.m. while Psychology will be in the afternoon at 12 p.m. May 2nd will have Computer Science A and Spanish Language and Culture in the morning and Physics 1: Algebra-Based in the afternoon. The English Literature and Composition exam will be on May 3rd. US History will be on Friday, May 5th in the morning. During the second week, Biology and Music Theory will take place in the morning on May 8th. Calculus AB will be on the morning of May 9th. On May 10th will be English Language and Composition in the morning session. Finally, on May 12th, European History will take place during the afternoon session at 12 p.m.

For any questions, please contact Mrs. Lisi @[email protected] or 233-1150 ext. 13454.