The Cougar Courier

The student news site of North Providence High School

The Cougar Courier

The Cougar Courier

NPHS P-Tech Passion Projects

Sophomores in the P-Tech program are creating projects that are related to their passion. From creating clubs to making a recipe book, each idea can change the community around them. Many students are creating Instagrams to spread information about their passion, which can be found below. Any support is greatly appreciated!

• @mendysinspo

This Instagram account is ran by Mendy Chen. The purpose of her account is to help people create simple outfits with items they may own in their closet.

• @mldance___

Ran by Mia McGill and Lilly Watson, this account is meant to help anyone who wants to learn how to dance. Whether it is a financial issue or they simply want to dance, this account is a perfect place for anyone.

• @scoliosisawarenessinfo

This Instagram account is ran by Brooke Ciancaglini. The purpose of this account is to help educate people on a common condition: scoliosis.

• @doggiekittiez

Ran by Maya Spinella and Amuna Abubakar, this account is meant to inform people about how pets can impact our mental health. The account features videos and interviews to help educate.

• @sumnia_couture

This Instagram account is ran by Denizia Teixeira and Summayyah Adediran, this account’s purpose is to inform people about modeling, and the requirements if someone is interested to become a model.

• @nphsbiblestudy

Ran by Demarcus Jackson and Nataly Acevedo, this account is meant to promote the NPHS Bible study club, a recent addition to the school. The club will resume meetings in April (Tuesdays after school from 2:15-3:00)!