The Cougar Courier

The student news site of North Providence High School

The Cougar Courier

The Cougar Courier

Sam and Colby Conjuring Series: A Spoiler Free Review

Are you skeptical about ghosts? Do you think that any haunted or paranormal media is completely fake? Sam Golbach and Colby Brock, two Youtube paranormal investigators, have just released a series that could change your mind. Sam and Colby have been hunting ghosts in the world’s most haunted places for years now. Even though their Youtube channel was created in 2014, they claim that they’ve been exploring haunted or abandoned places since they were just 13 years old. A few months back, they set a goal that if they reached 10 million subscribers, they’d stay at The Conjuring House for a full week. The Conjuring House, located in Burrillville, Rhode Island, is one of the most haunted places in America. It’s considered haunted because the Perrons–a family that moved into the house in 1971–started experiencing evil paranormal presences while they lived at the estate. They’ve already been to The Conjuring House before, where they had crazy experiences in the basement and the woods which is claimed to be the most haunted parts of the property.

The first part of their Conjuring series is an hour and 8 minutes. In this episode, they meet Cody and Satori, caretakers at The Conjuring House, who discovered a technique to talk to spirits. When they hold hands, you can hear knocking, stomping, and/or tapping noises. And these sounds don’t just appear out of nothing, Cody and Satori can actually communicate with them. To talk to them, Satori will start saying the alphabet and the spirit will knock on each letter until their sentence is full spelt out. Since this could clearly be debunkable, Sam and Colby took Cody and Satori to random places across Rhode island to test this ability. They changed their shoes to make sure there wasn’t a device in them to make these noises, they did it on different types of ground to prove that there wasn’t anything in the floor. And every single time, the taps could still be heard.

This series features other influencers such as Bella Poarch, Larray, Nihachu, GeorgeNotFound, Seth Borden, ExploringWithJosh and Amanda Raye.

Watching all four of these episodes changed my perspective on the paranormal. I still am pretty skeptical of some things and think parts of it could be debunk-able but a lot of it truly shocked me. I think this series could definitely change the mind of others.

You can watch this spectacular series by clicking this link: Sam and Colby Conjuring Series

Whether you believe it or not, it still is fascinating.