Ten Shows you Should Watch on Netflix!

Hunter Palazini, Reporter

The following are recommendations by students.

Criminal Minds
If you’re interested in detectives and crime this is definitely a great show for you! Episode to episode follows this fearless FBI team crack a new case and look cool doing it!

Parks and Recreation
They make working for the parks department look fun!! The show follows a parks worker who is very enthusiastic about her job, Leslie Knope. Leslie with the help of her fellow workers and friends tries to make the town of Pawnee a better place for everyone.

Stranger Things
Netflix’s newest phenomenon brings the audience back to the 80s with a mix of horror and mystery. The story starts as Will Byers, a 12 year old boy goes mysteriously missing, and all his friends and family begin to look for him.

img_2241

Grey’s Anatomy
Are you interested in the medical field? This show follows personal and professional lives of surgeons. The hit drama series can actually teach you a bit about how a hospital runs and its procedures and cry at the same time

.img_2245

New Girl
Looking for a good laugh? This is the show! Jess Day just moved into a loft for rent, she found on Craigslist with three random guys. The four begin to grow bonds in very strange but comical ways.

Fuller House

Remember full house? Even if you don’t, watch this! It brings back the Tanner girls in a modern lifestyle. They manage life with their kids and as one big happy family. After starting you won’t be able to get enough, luckily new episodes premiere December 9th!

img_2243

Gilmore Girls 
Life’s short talk fast! The hit tv show follows Rory and her mother Lorelai Gilmore, work together as a strong mother-daughter duo, the women are more like best friends. This show is a Drama and comedy as the girls manage relationships, family, careers, and education in their small town, Stars Hollow Connecticut. New episodes on November 25th.

The Office 
A show that can turn a boring atmosphere into a hilarious tv series. From the makers of Park and recreation. This is commonly recommended and loved by many. This show is about the workers at a paper manufacturing company.

The Flash 
One of the best superhero shows on TV. If you ever enjoyed the superhero flash, of course you should watch this! Watch as flash speeds through Central City and saves its citizens.img_2244

Arrested Development 
This sitcom was so good it returned seven years after it was canceled! The wealthy but dysfunctional Bluth family has gone bankrupt and they now have to deal with life with very little money. Caution: you might finish all four seasons after one sitting.

All shows can be found on Netflix. More coming soon! Comment your recommendations below.